Hey all! Today was my birthday and I had an amazing one, so I thought I would share some pics and some of today’s events with you. :)
Basically here’s how my day went down:
1. Got to sleep in. (WIN already)
2. Got to have Sushi and found THE BEST place here in Tulsa Yokozuna . (Sushi is my favorite food, so total win.)
3. Got to go to Color Me Mine Tulsa and made a badass #Halloween coffee mug with bats and candy corn on it.
4. I got to let out my inner fat kid and have a GIANT cup of frozen yogurt at Yolotti Frozen Yogurt with about 20 different toppings. (Super excellent)
6. I got enough gift cards to Black Milk Clothing to buy like 5 new things and I might actually tear up a little when pressing the purchase button. (I have a mighty need for Black Milk.)
This list doesn’t include the fact that Shirley and Homer (Oak’s Parents) took me out for a wonderful birthday dinner last night as well! (Thank you!)
I’d say today was a complete WIN and a great way to spend my Birthday. :)
Thank you Oak for taking me out today and spoiling me like a princess. Best. Boyfriend. EVER.
Here are some pics from our day: