Hey all! Today was my birthday and I had an amazing one, so I thought I would share some pics and some of today’s events with you. :)
Basically here’s how my day went down:
1. Got to sleep in. (WIN already)
2. Got to have Sushi and found THE BEST place here in Tulsa Yokozuna . (Sushi is my favorite food, so total win.)
3. Got to go to Color Me Mine Tulsa and made a badass #Halloween coffee mug with bats and candy corn on it.
4. I got to let out my inner fat kid and have a GIANT cup of frozen yogurt at Yolotti Frozen Yogurt with about 20 different toppings. (Super excellent)
6. I got enough gift cards to Black Milk Clothing to buy like 5 new things and I might actually tear up a little when pressing the purchase button. (I have a mighty need for Black Milk.)
This list doesn’t include the fact that Shirley and Homer (Oak’s Parents) took me out for a wonderful birthday dinner last night as well! (Thank you!)
I’d say today was a complete WIN and a great way to spend my Birthday. :)
Thank you Oak for taking me out today and spoiling me like a princess. Best. Boyfriend. EVER.
Here are some pics from our day:
This little guy snuck up on our back porch to steal some cat food. Sneaky, sneaky. 🐾
Hope this made you smile - enjoy your Thursday!
As many of you already know - our film has gotten a US Distribution deal and is slated to come out in JULY of this year! Very exciting news! What that means for us currently is that we are working night and day to make sure and get everything delivered to the Distributor that they need, and we are very, very close to having everything wrapped up.
Once that happens - we have a great many things we intend to accomplish, and at the top of that list is to FILM MY MUSIC VIDEO! This had to be put on hold due to all of the exciting things happening with the movie, but we definitely haven’t forgotten about it and are excited to get it done.
I did not want to release my music without having the music video done, therefor I haven’t released it yet, but it’s coming! Once we begin production on the music video, I will be sure to post more videos, pictures and updates to let you all know the status.
I’m very excited to release my music for all of you to hear! In the mean time - you can hear a sneak peek of one of my songs in this #ThrowbackThursday video from when I was in the studio recording (Blackwatch Studios).
And here are some images from the studio and from my dance rehearsal and green screen testing for the music video:
Thank you for all the love, patience and support on this journey!